Firstly we hope you are all well (and staying safe!!)
Updated: 18th May 2020
As the world continues to deal with the COVID-19 Pandemic we are happy to see that we have started on the road to recovery.
As of today the province of Malaga, which includes both Puerto Banus and Marbella, has officially entered Phase 1 of Spains De-escalation Plan
What can you now do in Phase 1?
- Social Gathers of up to 10 people are allowed as long as you're respecting the physical distance
- Opening of small businesses
- Opening of terraces (occupancy of up to 50%)
- Opening of hotels and tourist accommodation excluding common areas
- Open-air markets, with distance conditions between the stalls.
These are all positive signs as we all look to returning to some kind of normality. We should see Phase 1 last for fourteen days before heading into Phase 2 which will see restaurants able to open, weddings can take place, reopening of cinemas and shopping malls all with limited capacity.
If you have bookings with us during the month of June (you don’t need to email us) as we will be in touch with you as and when we are in a position to deal with your bookings.
In the meantime please try and remain positive and most importantly follow the Governments advice and that way we will get through this situation together.
Stay Alert & Stay SafeJames, Andy, Amin & JonLove VIP Travel Team